Join us in San Diego in 2016
Coming to San Diego in 2016 the summit is the only event in the region with a pure bio- manufacturing focus from a future facing perspective. Gain a manufacturing integration and top level understanding to ensure a seamless flow of manufacturing processes, clarity and real time control.The summit provides an opportunity for delegates from across biotech manufacturing and supply chain to discuss the current critical issues in the industry in order to remain competitive against generic competition.
2016 Hot topics:
- Preventing product variation and maintaining quality (risk management strategies, raw material qualification, QbD)
- Successful tech transfer strategies; particularly in current climate of M&As
- Supply chain planning; increasing visibility, security and integrity throughout
- Facilities upgrades – overcoming challenges with ageing plants moving towards flexible manufacturing, automated processing and systems implementation
- Single Use Systems (Disposables); sustainability and efficacy for future development
- Creating the next generation biomanufacturers; bridging the skills gap between graduates and industry
Coming in 2016:
- Team success story from Shire on QbD
- Lost Lecture + Guest Speaker
- iSolve Clinics
- Interview with Regulator
- Head-to-Head Debate
- Champagne round tables
Make sure you check back soon as we will be releasing the agenda and speaker line-up in the coming weeks
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Would you like to position yourself as an industry leading solution provider in front of 200 plus budget holders and
influencers from the American biomanufacturing manufacturing industry?
This is exactly the opportunity partnering with the Global Biomanufacturing Summit offers you.
We have a range of thought leadership, exhibitor, meetings and speaking opportunities available to suit all budgets.